Vcpkg helps you manage C and C++ libraries on Windows, Linux and MacOS. This tool and ecosystem are constantly evolving; your involvement are vital to its success!
- Announcing a single C++ library manager for Linux, macOS and Windows: Vcpkg
- Vcpkg: Using multiple enlistments to handle multiple versions of a library
- Vcpkg: introducing the export command
- Binary Compatibility and Pain-free Upgrade Why Moving to Visual Studio 2017 is almost "too easy"
- Vcpkg recent enhancements
- Vcpkg 3 Months Anniversary, Survey
- Vcpkg updates: Static linking is now available
- Vcpkg: a tool to acquire and build C++ open source libraries on Windows